Class Information, Policies & Registration:
- Full payment is required at the time of registration for all classes.
- If payment is via check, the class fee is due fourteen (14) days prior to the start of the first class with the exception of guest instructor classes.*
- *Guest Instructors: Throughout the year, we will offer unique classes taught by guest instructors. In order to guarantee the number of students in a guest class, the entire class fee must be paid at the time of registration and is non-refundable.
- Class fees may be paid with cash, check, or by major credit card.
- NSF checks will result in a $50 fee.
- All deposits & fees are forfeited for no shows.
- If for any reason Simply Sweet should cancel a class, a full refund will be offered to the student, however Simply Sweet does not accept responsibility for hotel or airline cancellation penalties or other expenses incurred due to class cancellation.
- If a student cancellation is received seven (7) days prior to the start of the first class, a credit note less a $50 administration fee will be issued. This credit note can be applied to future classes or supplies and will expire after three (3) months from the date of issue.
- Simply Sweet reserves the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment up to 48 hours prior to the class date. We reserve the right to change class schedules or adjust necessary fees without prior notice. If a cancellation or change occurs, a full refund will be issued to the student.
- Full classes will have a waiting list. Please contact us directly, if you would like to be added to the waiting list.
- Unfortunately we cannot provide “make-up” classes for any missed sessions, so please be sure to attend all sessions.
- Registrations fees cannot be transferred to another class.
- Classes will begin on time, so please be sure to allow enough time to arrive and prepare prior to the start of the class. Every attempt will be made to keep the class running smoothly and on time; however, some classes may run over – please plan accordingly. Every attempt will be made to cover all of the material outlined in the class description. However in some cases, it may be necessary to change the class outline due to time limitations and/or other unavoidable situations.
- For the consideration of fellow students and the instructors, please be sure to turn off all cell phones and beepers.
- All tools and equipment will be supplied for use during each class, unless otherwise noted in the class outline. Please be sure to bring a pen, paper and an apron to each class.
- Please be sure to wear comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes. In order to maintain Health & Safety standards, flip-flops and other open sandals are not allowed in our kitchen. If you have long hair please keep it tied up for the duration of the class.
How to Register:
By Mail: (Make checks payable to)
4413 Plank Road
Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Important! – All checks must be received a minimum of 14 days prior to course start date.